Thursday, August 13, 2015




      My parents named me Rhea after the mother of Zeus ( just assuming :p) and to add  icing on the cake, they nicknamed me Sweet  My mom said I was born on a rainy day of May, so sure that explains my sensitivity.  I was raised in the City of Smiles, the west part of the Visayas region in the Philippines.  It is a small town but with a grand taste. Its architecture and stylish people influenced me to dream of pursuing Arts.

     So I did! I am now a Fashion Designer and a Stylist! When life`s not that busy, I dedicate my time painting and it`s always surreal.  But  life should be more than our ambitions.  It is always my aspiration to empower people through my chosen field.  My wish is that people will love themselves more and be in control of how they want to be perceived.

  According to the writer Jena McGregor, the researchers Adam Galinsky and Hajo Adam, has a new study and  call their paper “Enclothed cognition”.  This   concluded that the effect of the clothes on specific works depends on both the symbolic meaning and the physical experience of  the wearer.

     Truly, there is no cookie cutter style for everybody.  We are all uniquely different and our mission is to know ourselves more than anyone.  In that way, we will uncover our authentic self and know what looks good on us!  We are free but that does not  mean we don`t care.

      I hope  to hear from you, your styling dilemmas, uncertainties in fashion and doubts in other choices.  Hey, I`m your friend! The fact  that you are reading up to here, you`re in search for answers too! Well, if  you`ll let me be part of  finding your true self,  you are making my dreams come  true! Sounds fair enough

      So, when do we start?  






No comments:

Post a Comment